MOMENTS

Photobucket
Image via Lolita

A few times in my life
I've had moments of absolute clarity,
when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise
and I can feel rather than think,
and things seem so sharp.
and the world seems so fresh.
I can never make these moments last.
I cling to them
but like everything, they fade.
I have lived my life on these moments.
They pull me back to the present
and I realize that everything is exactly
the way it was meant to be.

Quoted from A Single Man

2 comments:

SkyTrail said...

Welcome back, Olga! :D
I've missed you and it's very nice to talk with you again.
You must be tired. Hope to get a good rest for a while.
Say hello to your cute pets from my Tomcat, Teo. :)

There are a lot of superstitions about cats. Nine lives is one of them. Have you ever heard like this? Tortoiseshell cats are never Tomcats. If it’s true, it’s not superstition but rather scientific problem.
Take care of yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

You're back!! And this is SuvvyGirl. I started a new blog that I"m enjoying much more.

I loved this, it's so great when you run accross something someone else says/writes and it's just perfect.