"It's probably pining for the fjords..."

This trip has been extraordinarily good.

The sun shining almost around the clock, breath-taking views and neck-breaking heights, neat red wooden houses, melting snows and blooming trees, hundreds of waterfalls, turquoise and dark blue waters and no other people around. I could never imagine fjords are like this.

I've felt good. Really happy and carefree. I don’t know whether it’s cause the sun was so bright, and everything is warm beautiful, or that I’ve spent a lot of time in a country where there are really few people around.

I couldn't imagine that fjord water can change its colour so much and the biggest surprise was to see it become so turquoise - just like the waters of the Mediterranean.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All photos by Arek

5 comments:

renilde said...

Wow again!!! Those 2 last pictures work together so well,the kind of turquoise i like.
Thanks Olga for visiting my blog and for your nice words,
Renilde

Elisa said...

this is one of my favorites post. Having the black background really enhances the photos. You are right, soooooo many shades of blue..
Es dificil decir cual es mi favorito pero si tengo que escoger, diria el ultimo con el barco.

Es cierto que hay muchas personas fuera de su 'pais' que estan escribiendo..Cual es tu pais?

A garden just outside Venice said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!
Thank you for sharing! I wish Venice would have such blue and clear waters!
(..they always smell bad to me..not only in summer! :-)

Μαριανα said...

wow so amazing! Like steeping into a volume of turquoise color! I think when coming out I will be all over light blue painted! :)

Wini said...

Wow, the photos in this post and the previous post are breathtaking! I love how you show the colour changing from blue to turquoise. It must have been wonderful to see this in real life! :))